AFS Products are now in a mature state of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). The architecture is enhanced to include mobile platforms supporting iOS, Android®, Windows 8 operating systems and Cloud environments like AZURE. The architectural foundation has enabled AFS to implement newer products in a multi-tenant, SAAS architecture by extending SOA with Model View Controller (MVC) framework and patterns.
Newer AFS products can now be used on devices and tablets including iPad®, Galaxy®, Windows Surface® and smart phones including iPhone®, Galaxy® and Windows phones.
AFS Product Architecture
How Does this Benefit Customers?
AFS investment in R&D and technology is your guarantee that:
- You will not be stuck with obsolete technology that is difficult and expensive to support.
- You can add new products and functionality to your existing products in a modular fashion. This would be of particular interest to those, currently using legacy systems and have an urgent need to address the lack of efficient financial reporting, order entry processing, driver delivery or warehouse management capabilities. AFS architecture would allow you to bolt on new modules to the legacy system without having to change your core system.
- Reusable services are part of SOA architecture. This means that we can add new functionality, be it custom or standard code, faster and cheaper than traditional systems.
- You will be able to extend the applications to Mobile platforms like iPad, iPhone in a cloud environment.
- Systems from AFS SOA products can communicate to the outside world using any standard communication protocol.
- AFS products are scalable.The architecture allows processing to be completely accomplished on a single CPU or distributed across many systems to spread the processing load. In other words, provide both “scale-up” and “scale-out” capability.