AFS CAB Meeting for Retail Execution and Direct Store Delivery in Prague, CZ – October 2017
We are pleased to announce the inaugural AFS Technologies Retail Execution and Direct Store Delivery Customer Advisory Board (CAB) meeting! As the AFS Product Manager for Retail Execution, I would like to personally extend an invitation to you to participate in this FREE two-day event on October 17th & 18th, 2017.
The primary goal of this meeting is to provide a collaborative forum to our valued customers to guide and influence the direction of our Retail Execution solutions at a strategic and tactical level. We will also be sharing our vision for this solution as well as best practices and planned functionality to help your team succeed in the field. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn from your peers to understand how they use our solutions in their environment, the pain points they currently face, and trends they see as critical to address. All to ultimately bring to you the next generation retail execution and optimization solution capabilities.
Our meeting agenda will focus on several key areas:
- Functional product features: Additions and modifications to existing application modules to align with industry best practices and trends, focused on increasing efficiency and effectiveness of your field resources.
- Technical enablement and platform: Discussing planned and required enhancements and additions to the underlying support systems that accompany and enable the core applications including integration, hosting, development standards, etc.
- Innovations: New technologies, methods and processes to be leveraged by Retail Execution solutions, whether as additional modules or through packaged connectivity to third party applications and systems.
- Data Exchange: Interaction of the Retail Execution solution with other application in the organizations ecosystem.
- Reporting: Methods and tools to better access, understand and respond to the information captured in the field to drive better business outcomes.
- Devices: Discover new ways to interact with the system through different hardware components.
- Users and Personas: The key and emerging solution user roles, responsibilities and stories.
But there is more – you’ll also receive the following perks through this membership:
- Have direct access to previews of new features and functions before they are communicated to the general market.
- Establish a direct channel with the Retail Execution product and support teams to address concerns and highlight opportunities and benefit areas.
- Co-innovate with AFS to bring specific features your organization added as part of the standard supported product with reduced or no cost.
So, don’t wait, space is limited. We hope to see you in Prague in October!
To register, click the Registration button below. Event Date Oct 17-18, 2017
Boscolo Prague hotel, Autograph Collection
Senovážné nám. 991/13, 110 00 Nové Město, Czechia
Phone: +420 224 593 111
This rate is good for a stay over October 16-19th
Last day to book: 9/26/17
Marriott hotel(s) offering your special group rate:
Boscolo Prague, Autograph Collection for 215 EUR per night
If you have any questions please contact Stefanie Cerio at Stefanie.Cerio@afsi.com or 602.424.8765.