Order Management for Retail & Foodservice Sales Agencies
AFS™ Sales Agency Management’s comprehensive solution ensures your success in the rapidly changing sales agency environment.
Experience easy-to-use customer management.
AFS Sales Agency Management is a flexible, scalable sales management solution for small, mid-sized and national retail and foodservice sales agency organizations. It offers robust functionality covering all aspects of sales, pricing, promotions, invoicing, commission, inventory and reporting.
IMPROVED BUSINESS PROCESS OUTCOMES
Sales Agency Management supports sales agencies by improving outcomes by enabling the underlying business processes that impact:
- Lifetime management of customer orders from capture to commission payment
- Flexible pricing and promotions management, including quick access to all pricing and promotional history
- Deduction and claim processing
- Real-time and historical reporting including sales analysis by day, week, month, multi-period comparison, etc.
- EDI trading partner integration
We support approximately 70 percent of US based retail and foodservice sales agencies with robust capabilities that include:
- Order processing and invoicing
- Pricing and promotions
- Inventory management
- Objective planning
- Integrated EDI
- Reporting and analysis
- Interactive dashboards
- Filter selections by manufacturer, customer, location, etc.
- Save selection criteria as a template for future analysis
- Schedule reports to auto generate on a recurring basis
- Real-time reports available in PDF, Microsoft® Excel and Word formats
Sales Agency Management also offers solution modules that include:
- Data maintenance
- Order processing
- Invoice reconciliation
- Commission reconciliation
- Sales tracking
- Inventory management
- Bid tracking
Sales Agency Management is designed to deliver efficient processes by automating both complex as well as mundane tasks. For over 25 years we have been focused on retail and foodservice sales agencies. Our customers benefit from our knowledge and experience by leveraging best practices focused on optimizing productivity and achieving business success in multiple ways including:
- User-defined favorites menu
- Automated import processes that eliminate the need to manually key maintenance data
- Flexibility to accommodate a wide variety of pricing structures
- Multi-maintenance options to efficiently view/update existing records
- User level security framework
Blog & News