Last Modified: March 5, 2015
AFS Technologies, Inc. (“AFS”, or “we”, “us”, or “our”, as applicable) provides this website for your information. In this document, “use of the Website” or similar language means your accessing the Website, sending or receiving email or other electronic communications to or from us, conducting transactions, accessing software-as-a-service, and other similar events or services offered in connection with this website.
- Restrictions on Use. All pages within this Website and any material made available for download or access are the property of AFS Technologies, Inc. (“AFS”) and/or its affiliates or licensors. The Site is protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. No portion of the materials on these pages may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of AFS. The Site is intended for your own personal use or the internal use of your business. You shall keep intact any proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloaded materials and shall comply with any applicable end user license agreements.
- Trademark Notice. AFS TECHNOLOGIES®, AFS™, the AFS logos, designs, and other marks used on the Site are logos, trademarks, and service marks of AFS. Other trademarks, service marks and logos used in this Site, including the marks and logos on the “Client Solutions” page of the Website, are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate AFS, an AFS employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing); or
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Trusted Luxury or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Warranty; Limitation of Liability. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND HYPERLINKED WEBSITES.
AFS, ITS AFFILIATES AND ITS SPONSORS ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN THE SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND/OR HYPERLINKED WEBSITES IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
Although AFS attempts to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Site, it makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the correctness or accuracy of the Site. It is possible that the Site could include inaccuracies or errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third parties. In the event that an inaccuracy arises, please inform AFS so that it can be corrected. Information contained on the Site may be changed or updated without notice.
- Proprietary Information. By sending AFS any information or material, you grant AFS an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty free license to any copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and patented or patentable information contained in such information or material, and you also agree that AFS is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send us for any purpose. By sending AFS any information or material, you warrant that such information and material is free from viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature, and you assume liability for all direct or indirect damage caused by such information and material.
- Links to Other Sites. AFS makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access though this Site. When you access a non-AFS website,please understand that it is independent from AFS, and that AFS has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a hyperlink to a non-AFS website does not mean that AFS endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of the linked website. .
- Site Access. AFS reserves the right to limit full or partial access to the Site to any user at the sole discretion of AFS.