Best of Breed Integration
Fast, flexible integration creating a reliable many-to-many backbone that connects your critical business applications, data, customers, suppliers and partners
Enable Purpose-built Applications.
AFS offers a comprehensive integration approach designed to create synergies between multiple application types and data sources. Best of breed integration enables purpose-built applications designed specifically for your environment to operate seamlessly along with your generalized enterprise systems. It is designed to help you get the most out of your existing assets and add new capabilities that support various critical business processes such as sharing of data with partners, tapping into your ERP system or easily adding additional AFS products. This advanced integration backbone can be implemented quickly with minimum IT support.
IMPROVED BUSINESS PROCESS OUTCOMES
Often, your business processes rely on a myriad of capabilities or data found in a variety of systems—and you need a way to connect those systems. Our integration approach easily pulls together multiple sources with high reliability, performance, and scalability:
- AFS Integration: Connectivity between AFS software solutions creating a homogeneous environment that is designed to deliver based on your organization’s business needs.
- Business Logic Integration: Integration with enterprise applications, such as ERP and CRM, as well as add-on applications to support specific functions such as data analytics, trade optimization, image recognition, route optimization, and more.
- Data Integration: Seamlessly share transactional data with EDI partners and product data between manufacturers, distributors, and retailers.
AFS integration includes a number of features that enable us to provide you with an end-to-end solution that connects critical systems:
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Secured File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
- Advanced File Handling.
- Leading Database Engines
- Microsoft SqlServer (2000 – 2016)
- Microsoft SqlServer Azure
- IBM DB2
- IBM Universe
- IBM Informix
- ODBC & OleDB
- HTTP Web-Services
- Extensive Data Sources
- Delimited Files – CSV, Tab, Pipe, etc.
- XML Files
- SAP iDocs
- Microsoft Excel Files
- Industry standard EDI transactions
- Alert and Notification system
- Load Balancing
- On-premise and Hosted (SaaS) Deployments
Backed by 30 years of expertise, AFS understands the complexity of today’s technology landscape and leverages a flexible integration approach that future-proofs your investment, enabling you to manage your business and collaborate with your partners more effectively. You also benefit from your ability to:
- Enable workflow across applications to drive cross functional improvements
- Implement a distributed data model to leverage core information assets
- Provide a rapid implementation requiring minimal IT support
- Improve overall Total Cost of Ownership through application visibility and preventive actions
- Easily extend your application portfolio to better support your business model and associated processes
- Deploy applications using a flexible approach focused on results delivery